A 19th century grocers stand by Parnall & Sons.
A beautiful & rare set grocers window display stand in painted tin & a patinated copper rim & vine leaves to the base finished with pressed brass Parnall maker's plaque. The stand would be filled with fresh fruit & veg with the design allowing it to appear full while using a minimal amount of produce & the rear has a small slot which would have held interchangeable labels relating to the contents.
Parnall & Sons were established in 1820 by William Parnall & by the 1880's were the largest & finest shop fitting company in England.
A scarce antique shop fitting, perfect for the kitchen!
Wear commensurate with age, showing signs of its past in the retail industry, solid & displays well with plenty of wear & tear.
Collection preferred, UK courier service possible, please enquire for details.